A unique alternative nail enhancement that demonstrates the true beauty in nails.
Crystal Clear is a revolution in soak-off gel systems - maintaining the option of removal (soak or file-off), but with the hard and non-porous traits of Hard Gel systems. Crystal Clear is exceptionally resistant to staining, even with your most difficult clients.
Easily removed by simply filing, or by using Akzentz specially formulated Soak Off Solutions for even faster removal.
OPTIONS CRYSTAL CLEAR
• Easy to use, self-leveling gel
• Built in high gloss shine
• Exclusive, Non-Porous soak-off formula
• Strong and flexible
• Ability to soak or file off
• A unique and durable alternative
• Non-acid formula
• Safe option for clients with sensitives
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Deposit the product from your brush onto the centre of a prepped natural nail. Work within the top layer of the gel using soft, controlled motions. Smooth the gel into the desired shape and placement, and allow to self-level for a moment, if required, before curing. The centre of the nail plate should have the most product, to create a strong apex. When working next to the cuticle. ensure the gel is thin and blends seamlessly into the natural nail without touching surrounding skin, cuticle or creating a ridge or high point around the edge.
Cure 30 seconds in an LED lamp
- Wipe the nail plate with a Akzentz Gel Wipe saturated with Prep & Wipe.
- Apply an Akzentz Pro-Tab nail form if required.
- Apply a thin layer of Akzentz Affixit primer to the natural nails- allow to air dry 30-60 seconds.
- Apply an Options© bonding gel - either Options© Base or Opti-Bond - cure 30 seconds.
- Apply Options© Crystal Clear and sculpture the nail as desired.